Friday, August 9, 2013

Question for the piping designers out there

So, let's just say that curiosity is eating at me.  From the people that view this page; I am curious as to how many of you are piping designers?
And out of the piping designers out there; who uses SolidWorks as your primary design tool for piping assemblies?

I was presented a product yesterday that I had not heard of before, and it was a third party program that attaches to SolidWorks called Smap 3D.  After looking into it further and even downloading the free trial version (which I am looking forward to fiddling with later on).  I am curious how many of you out there have heard of this program and/or use it?

Please give some feedback on your experiences with it if you have any or what have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment