Not too long ago we ran across an issue with some drawing files from Autocad that we had sent to a customer that would show an error dialog box saying that there were embedded macros in said drawing file. Well, the customer that we were providing the drawings for said that it was unacceptable and that we need to fix it. Well, none of our designers had dealt with this issue before. So, I researched it and was able to right a macro that would unbed the vba macro from the drawing files.
Below is the code that I had created, and all you do once you assign it to a button, is click the button and it does all the work for you.